We provide quality European cultures ranging in sachet size suitable not only for a home cheesemaker but for specialist and commercial cheese, yoghurt, butter & other specialty item production.
We work closely with emerging industries using cultures applied in different food, drink and health industries.
Our aim is to provide a range of excellent cultures to the market as client satisfaction is important
This provides a unique streamlined service which applies to any customer large or small
Freeze dried direct vat cultures can be applied straight to warming milk. Cultures are robust. They have a long shelf life. They come in different sizes. They are reliable. They produce all types of fermented milk products, kefir, cheese and yoghurt – a vast spectrum of different product types. They give a superb taste. They save time and are quality consistent.
We offer commercial and committed producers – in fact any kind of food producer bulk ordering facilities at commercial rates
Advantages are –
- Choice and Individuality – we import from selected reputable European culture suppliers. Each culture producer provides unique identity and taste
- We have access to a comprehensive range of European culture. Please contact us so that we can provide you with product development advice and trial samples which will be brought in for an individual client.
- We work closely with the appropriate technical team so that we can enable and facilitate your product development
- Personal contact – we are always available to help and respond quickly to any request. Our aim is to provide you – the customer – with the best service you can access
- Price – we make every attempt to provide competitive pricing. Today’s market is very challenging and we aim to be competitive for you
- Complementary advantages are:
- Flexibility of pack size
- Flexibility of culture mix – cultures can be adapted to suit product requirement
- Flexibility to mix your order
Probiotic Cultures are proving effective in improving animal health and a daily dose of yoghurt seems to reflect a noticeable improvement in animal health. Advances have been made in developing vegan cultures which can be used to make many different product ranges – juices, fermented milk products, yoghurt, cheese, agricultural applications – the list keeps on going and we are here to help with the journey
Bioprox France part of the independent French group Proxis International have been providing us with an increasingly sophisticated range of culture in the last three years. Consumer demand and innovation is resulting in a comprehensive list of products suitable not only for use in dairy/non dairy but also many other innovative industries eg agriculture. Have a look at what you can access: