- CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR CLOSING PERIOD 2019/20 - CURDS & WHEY WILL BE CLOSED FROM FRIDAY 20 DECEMBER 2019 AND WILL REOPEN ON MONDAY 13 JANUARY 2020 ORDERS RECEIVED DURING THIS PERIOD WILL BE PROCESSED AFTER 13 JANUARY 2020 WE WISH ALL OUR CLIENTS A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS – A RELAXING HOLIDAY AND AS WE SCOTS SAY “A GUID NEW YEAR”
- NZ Specialty Cheese Awards – proposed dates 2020 - Dates for your diary 2020 Wednesday 19 & Thursday 20 February: Cheeses for judging to arrive in Auckland Saturday 22 & Sunday 23 February: Judging 2020 NZ Champions of Cheese at Ignite Colleges, Manukau, Auckland Week of 23 March : Gold, silver and bronze medals announced Tuesday 5 May or Wednesday 6 May: Awards Dinner, […]
- Looking to purchase a second hand chilller – see below - Is there anyone out there who wishes to sell a chiller capable of temperature levels minus -45 degree Centigrade to minus -60 degree Centigrade? Preferred size Under Bench and must be in good condition. However any response welcome. Please could you contact us to discuss. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Rodrigue – winner 2019 NZSCA Homecrafted Cheesemaker award - Every year at the NZSCA Cheese Awards it is a fascinating surprise to meet a variety of highly talented, innovative cheesemakers who work away quietly honing their cheesemaking skills. We would like to congratulate Jennifer Rodrigue and her Nubian goats on their 2019 NZSCA Homecrafted Cheesemaker Award. Jennifer told us that basically after raising children […]
- Announcing the 2019 Champions of Cheese Award Winners! - The NZSCA Awards Dinner was held last night 21 May at the Distinction Hotel Te Rapa Hamilton attended by 270 devoted cheese attendees. Curds & Whey have been sponsoring the Home Crafted Award for several years and are always delighted to encourage new cheesemakers who have the courage to enter their cheese to intense scrutiny […]
About Curds & Whey
Our cheesemaking supplies and equipment are available for sale online right here... So if you have ever wondered what it takes to make a fabulous cheese you have come to the right place! Please browse our site and the variety of useful, long lasting, high quality products that we offer and recommend.