- Happy New Year 2019 – lets cheese along together! -
- NZ Cheese Month coming up in October - Fun and Festivals – cheese and wine – all come together in October throughout the country. For a list of local activities check out the NZ Specialty Cheesemakers Association www.nzsca.org.nz
- Economies of scale .. - Loving your artisan making and want more .. We want to help so have introduced a sliding discount scale for the purchase of one to three 20Unit cultures. This is such a good idea – more for yourself – some for a friend – a good Christmas present a school project – endless possibilties! Go […]
- Cultures galore @ Curds & Whey - We want to provide the finest selection of cultures for your use and delight. Available on www.curdsandwhey.co.nz is an excellent range of freeze dried cultures for cheese, yoghurt, butter and other allied products as well as some vegan cultures now becoming more widely available. For commercial customers we provide access to a huge range of […]
- NZ Champion of Cheese Awards 2019 – dates - DIARY DATES Entries at https://nzsca.org.nz/enter-now/ Dates for 2019 NZ Champion of Cheese Awards.Friday 8 February 2019, Entries close Sunday 24 February 2019, Judging in Auckland Monday 4 March 2019 Gold Medals Announced Thursday 14 March 2019, NZSCA AGM and Winners Even
About Curds & Whey
Our cheesemaking supplies and equipment are available for sale online right here... So if you have ever wondered what it takes to make a fabulous cheese you have come to the right place! Please browse our site and the variety of useful, long lasting, high quality products that we offer and recommend.