- Jennifer Rodrigue – winner 2019 NZSCA Homecrafted Cheesemaker award - Every year at the NZSCA Cheese Awards it is a fascinating surprise to meet a variety of highly talented, innovative cheesemakers who work away quietly honing their cheesemaking skills. We would like to congratulate Jennifer Rodrigue and her Nubian goats on their 2019 NZSCA Homecrafted Cheesemaker Award. Jennifer told us that basically after raising children […]
- Announcing the 2019 Champions of Cheese Award Winners! - The NZSCA Awards Dinner was held last night 21 May at the Distinction Hotel Te Rapa Hamilton attended by 270 devoted cheese attendees. Curds & Whey have been sponsoring the Home Crafted Award for several years and are always delighted to encourage new cheesemakers who have the courage to enter their cheese to intense scrutiny […]
- Excess milk – freeze it - If you have excess milk and wish to freeze for later use the following link will provide useful advice on the steps you have to take https://www.cheesemaking.com.au/technicalarticles.
- Happy New Year 2019 – lets cheese along together! -
- NZ Cheese Month coming up in October - Fun and Festivals – cheese and wine – all come together in October throughout the country. For a list of local activities check out the NZ Specialty Cheesemakers Association www.nzsca.org.nz
About Curds & Whey
Our cheesemaking supplies and equipment are available for sale online right here... So if you have ever wondered what it takes to make a fabulous cheese you have come to the right place! Please browse our site and the variety of useful, long lasting, high quality products that we offer and recommend.