- Christmas closing times - Curds & Whey will be closing 12pm Friday 21st December 2018 reopening on Monday 7th January 2019 Emails will be cleared infrequently during our shutdown. For early January orders please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org so that your order can be processed prior to Christmas We thank you all for your support and custom during 2018 and […]
- Solve your Christmas puzzle list – Check out our small functional Christmas Cheese Kits – - Small efficient Christmas Cheese Kits with several excellent recipes. However after Christmas you can launch into many other cheese types – so this is just the start of something new!
- NZ Cheese Month coming up in October - Fun and Festivals – cheese and wine – all come together in October throughout the country. For a list of local activities check out the NZ Specialty Cheesemakers Association www.nzsca.org.nz
- Economies of scale .. - Loving your artisan making and want more .. We want to help so have introduced a sliding discount scale for the purchase of one to three 20Unit cultures. This is such a good idea – more for yourself – some for a friend – a good Christmas present a school project – endless possibilties! Go […]
- Cultures galore @ Curds & Whey - We want to provide the finest selection of cultures for your use and delight. Available on www.curdsandwhey.co.nz is an excellent range of freeze dried cultures for cheese, yoghurt, butter and other allied products as well as some vegan cultures now becoming more widely available. For commercial customers we provide access to a huge range of […]
About Curds & Whey
Our cheesemaking supplies and equipment are available for sale online right here... So if you have ever wondered what it takes to make a fabulous cheese you have come to the right place! Please browse our site and the variety of useful, long lasting, high quality products that we offer and recommend.