- Culture availability … - So sorry that so many cultures are “out of stock”. This is entirely due to Covid 19 rampaging through Europe and the difficulties of accessing supply. It is a difficult time for all. All cultures have been on order for quite some time and we are making every effort to access for you. However please […]
- NZ Cheese Month starts today - Its such a wheeze To enjoy cheese A Camembert – a Brie for as you’ll see Its not just me who loves NZ Cheese Stay local or national But if you’re here or gone A’Whey Enjoy a cheese sensational! Enthusiastic? Want to find out more? Head towards the chief stirrers… NZ Specialty Cheese Association […]
- A gifted Home Cheesemaker shares some tips - One of the joys of running Curds & Whey is getting to know fascinating people such as a very talented local cheesemaker
- May Newsletter – Cheesy as always! - May 2020 - Lets keep the blues away except in Cheese - Enjoy the latest edition of our newsletter!
- 2020 NZ Champions of Cheese Awards winners announced - It is with pleasure that we congratulate the winner of the Curds & Whey Homecrafted Cheese and Homecrafted Cheesemaker the highly talented Tony Hamblyn.
About Curds & Whey
Our cheesemaking supplies and equipment are available for sale online right here... So if you have ever wondered what it takes to make a fabulous cheese you have come to the right place! Please browse our site and the variety of useful, long lasting, high quality products that we offer and recommend.