- Sandra Crone wins the Home Crafted Cheese Category 2017 - Sandra Crone from Nelson a long time home cheesemaker has won the prestigious Home Crafted Category for her My Whey Mozzarella. Sandra was presented with her award at the annual dinner of the NZ Specialty Cheese Association held at the Rendez Vous Hotel Auckland last night. Great Cheese – Great Girl and a picture is […]
- Introducing Bioprox France – contemporary French culture …s - is a subsidiary of the Proxis Development Group France and a recognised innovator in the field of Dairy Technology. We are pleased to be able to introduce Bioprox Cultures to you. A wide, comprehensive range of culture is available with Yoghurt cultures and probiotic cultures shortly available. In the meantime please enjoy the SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY […]
- Hope you have got your cheese entered for the annual NZ Champions of Cheese Awards - Media release February 13, 2017 ______________________________________________________________________ GLOBAL EXPERTS LOOK FOR NZ’S BIG CHEESES Renowned cheese aficionados to judge NZ Champions of Cheese Awards An unprecedented contingent of international experts has been announced as part of the judging team for the 2017 New Zealand Champions of Cheese Awards. The high-calibre panel includes influential buyers, […]
- I would love you to give me a chance for three months next year – Being 18 – French and wanting to learn all about dairy in NZ - I am Lucas Berard. At the moment, I am preparing my Higher National Certificate in food innovation at ENILBio in Poligny France and I am looking for an internship for a period of three months from June to August 2017. I would like to know better the field of agribusiness and more precisely cheese making. […]
- Making Organic Cheese with David Asher - David Asher is the author of the art of natural cheesemaking. He is well known internationally and focuses on cheesemaking using old and traditional methods. He creates his own cultures mostly kefir based. He grows and shows students how to grow their own moulds too. A raw milk guru with a world wide following. He […]
About Curds & Whey
Our cheesemaking supplies and equipment are available for sale online right here... So if you have ever wondered what it takes to make a fabulous cheese you have come to the right place! Please browse our site and the variety of useful, long lasting, high quality products that we offer and recommend.