- Have you got your entry in for judging? - Time has nearly run but we still want your cheese – a few days to go! All info and submission dates www.www.nzsca.org.nz • www.cheeselovers.co.nz • or contact the wonderful Dianne Kenderdine E email@example.com
- Annual NZ Champions of Cheese awards mid March – get your cheese to us! - The annual NZ Specialty Champions of Cheese Awards with particular emphasis on the Home Crafted Cheesemaker and the Home Crafted Cheese is in two weeks time. We want your cheese! All info and submission dates www.www.nzsca.org.nz • www.cheeselovers.co.nz • or contact the wonderful Dianne Kenderdine E firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit of a live Cheese Wire - Juliet Harbutt – well known for her expertise in all things Cheesy returns to NZ in February when she will travel round the country giving master classes not only on Cheese but Wine and Cheese and pairings thereof.. email email@example.com for further details And guess who provides all the useful cheesy equipment!
- Christmas Closing Dates - Ho Ho Ho it is that time of year again! We will be closed from 23 Dec to 12 January.
- Greek Style Yoghurt Recipe - Follow these directions carefully, using regular full cream pasteurised milk, add the Sacco yoghurt starter and you will have the best homemade yoghurt ever .... no preservatives or additives.
About Curds & Whey
Our cheesemaking supplies and equipment are available for sale online right here... So if you have ever wondered what it takes to make a fabulous cheese you have come to the right place! Please browse our site and the variety of useful, long lasting, high quality products that we offer and recommend.