- ADDING TO THE MIX! - ADDING TO THE MIX! Curds & Whey would like to announce that from mid-October they have commenced working closely with Additive Solutions Pty Ltd in the promotion of Italian based Sacco Cultures, Enzymes and Yeasts. Sacco are now the third largest culture producing company globally focused on innovative product research in various food related areas […]
- Young Enterprise of the Year entrant Olelei – Yo excels at Regional Championships - The Young Enterprise of the Year Scheme is a wonderful diving board for focused High School Students. It is a means by which they learn what it is like to form a company and make their company successful. This week the Auckland Regional Awards for the Young Enterprise School teams was held in the Wave […]
- This October is Cheese Month with NZ SPECIALIST CHEESEMAKERS ASSOCIATION - It’s October and Cheesy time again – throughout the country we are celebrating cheese – so watchout for news in your local paper; visit your local cheesemaker, specialty supermarket; local delicatessen and enjoy the variety of cheese on offer. it is a lot of fun – you can trial and eat some very individual cheeses […]
- Sacco is never Inhibited – LC4P1 sees to that! - What every Producer wants is to maximise his resources, time and eliminate wastage. Too often products pick up unwanted bacteria and have to be thrown out. That is a frustrating inhibitor! What one needs is an actual inhibitor and LC4P1 is the Inhibitor that we have been waiting for. Recently developed by Sacco and the […]
- Award winning Artisan Cheesemaker Jan Walters Crescent Dairy Goats likes the Cheesecloth - Jan Walters, Crescent Dairy Goats is a unique personality and a Gold Award winner each year at the NZ Champions of Cheese Awards. One year at the presentation ceremony when Jan won another Gold, the presenter humorously mentioned that Jan’s cheese was so excellent it had all been eaten – so no cheese to view […]
About Curds & Whey
Our cheesemaking supplies and equipment are available for sale online right here... So if you have ever wondered what it takes to make a fabulous cheese you have come to the right place! Please browse our site and the variety of useful, long lasting, high quality products that we offer and recommend.