- Christmas closing dates - We will be closed from Friday 16 December 2016 and will reopen Monday January 09 2017. Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
- Drawing your attentiont to courier delays caused by earthquakes - COURIER SERVICE STATUS UPDATE Very strong airfreight volumes again from Auckland to the South Island with resultant inbound delays in to all branches. NZTA reports that crews are continuing work to assess the safety of several key South Island routes, clear slips and safely re-open roads as soon as conditions allow. Repair work will focus […]
- NZ Specialty Cheese awards 2017 – dates for you - To all you wonderful cheesemakers it is time to think about submitting your cheese or cheeses for the annual NZ Specialty Cheese awards 2017. Curds & Whey are proud to sponsor the annual Home Crafted Cheesemaker and Home Crafted Cheese so….. Key 2017 Dates: Friday 27 January Entries close for 2017 NZ Champions of Cheese […]
- Fonterra’s emphasis on Sustainability - Fonterra announces new palm products sourcing standard Fonterra has adopted a new standard for sourcing of palm products as part of its commitment to sustainability. The standard was developed in consultation with key supply partners, and it follows discussions with Greenpeace that began in December 2015 to strengthen Fonterra’s existing sustainable palm products sourcing procedures. […]
- Enthusiasts love Yoghurt made from 440A - We love getting feedback from our clients. Here is genuine feedback from a satisfied client: “to let you know I’m really happy with the 440A yogurt culture. It’s is amazing – I have not had any problems from my first batch weeks ago. It works well with the meadow fresh original longlife milk which is […]
About Curds & Whey
Our cheesemaking supplies and equipment are available for sale online right here... So if you have ever wondered what it takes to make a fabulous cheese you have come to the right place! Please browse our site and the variety of useful, long lasting, high quality products that we offer and recommend.