- O’Lelei-Yo – Not so nuts after all! - A Team of Henderson High School Students who are participating in this year’s Young Enterprise of the Year Award Scheme have spent the last six months learning about the intricacies of business development. The Team led by Matt Billington have worked their way through the labyrinth of setting up a business, formulating a business plan […]
- Cheese – Chutney – Jam – Who wants to drain the Mustard! - Blue disposable absolutely super draining cloth – new to NZ – Precision Cut Textiles UK are known for their quality draining cloth which can be used for many types of cheesemaking and really any type of process where liquid requires to be extracted from mass. Termed Blue Disposable Cheese Cloth if sterilised after use it […]
- Come on Honey – Make some Cheese – Take advantage of our mid-winter specials - MO 036 R (10) & Penicillin Candidum – make some Camembert or Brie! LPRA – Protect both the flavour and rind of your favourite cheese caused by inadvertent milk contamination Strain your curd through our Ricotta baskets, 1kg and 2 kg hard cheese baskets or Make some Taleggio All the above are generously discounted for […]
- Snow cheese – just a little bit of nonsense on a cold day! - Its cold everywhere today so how about Snow Cheese on the menu! Thanks to Grell-Ka for providing us with such a cool picture!
- Cutting Time and Cheese! - Cube – dice – block The Boska Divide-O-Matic and Boska Cheese Blocker are now in stock. No more weary arms straining at the knife trying to ready a cheese board for twenty in 20 seconds flat. Or cutting small cheese blocks for 500 patients for lunch. Or valiantly cutting cheese samples at a trade fair! […]
About Curds & Whey
Our cheesemaking supplies and equipment are available for sale online right here... So if you have ever wondered what it takes to make a fabulous cheese you have come to the right place! Please browse our site and the variety of useful, long lasting, high quality products that we offer and recommend.