- Christmas Closing Dates - Ho Ho Ho it is that time of year again! We will be closed from 23 Dec to 12 January.
- Greek Style Yoghurt Recipe - Follow these directions carefully, using regular full cream pasteurised milk, add the Sacco yoghurt starter and you will have the best homemade yoghurt ever .... no preservatives or additives.
- Emilio Festa is in the news again - Emilio Festa, twice winner of the Home Crafted Cheesemaker and Home Crafted Cheese Awards at the annual NZ Champions of Cheese Awards was in the news again this weekend
- Cheesed off with Red Tape - Dominion Post Article: A grandmother who hand-milks four cows has taken on the world's best cheesemakers and won - but she's facing defeat at the hands of Ministry for Primary Industries food safety officers.
- Camembert Cheese Recipe - Your General Equipment & Basics • A double boiler – you can use what you have in the kitchen but make sure that the inner pot is stainless steel. The reason that you use a double boiler is the water bath principle. You do not want to scald the milk. If you placed the pot […]
About Curds & Whey
Our cheesemaking supplies and equipment are available for sale online right here... So if you have ever wondered what it takes to make a fabulous cheese you have come to the right place! Please browse our site and the variety of useful, long lasting, high quality products that we offer and recommend.